activities where people can have information about the YWAM ministries and the different missionaries in the field.
- Times of intercession for the missionaries.
- Reading mail and answering it.
- Keeping the information of the missionaries up to date in the field.
- Communicating to the mission (workers and leaders) about the current situation of the missionaries.
- Making deposits of offerings that are received for the missionaries.
- Planning, organizing and holding meetings with a missionary focus, either on Fridays at the YWAM base or in the churches.
- Reception of missionaries who come from the mission field.
- Encouraging people who have a transcultural calling to listen to God and move in His time to serve in the place where He has called them.
PROJECTS AND CHALLENGES
- To offer churches the «Impact for Eternity» seminar, a seminar that helps to understand the desire and purpose of God’s heart for the unreached.
- A School of Missions.
- To visit the different bases of Argentina and work together with the mission ministries of each base.
- To support the mission ministries of the local Churches.
WORKSHOPS AND SEMINARS WE OFFER
- God’s missionary heart
- Biblical basis of the missions
- The local church and missions
- The unreached
- World evangelization
- Intercession for the unreached
- Religious Blocks
- The 9 borders
- Strategic alliances
- The missionary sending plan
- Historical perspective of the missions